Are you ready to get cheeky and explore the world of anal foreplay? Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, there are always new ways to spice things up and take your pleasure to the next level. In this article, I am sharing 18 tips to help you explore the world of anal foreplay. So, buckle up and get ready for a wild ride!
1. Communication is Key: Before engaging in anal foreplay, make sure to talk to your lover/partner about what you want to try, what your limits are, how to get really turned on about it and how you'll communicate during the experience.
2. Start Slow: Don't rush into it, ease into anal play AFTER kissing, petting and foreplay. Take your time and let the anticipation build up.
3. Get Excited: The more excited and aroused you are, the more you can enjoy anal penetration.
4. Use Lubricant: This one's a no-brainer! Anal play of any sort requires a lot of lubrication to prevent discomfort and injury. Use a good quality water based or silicone lubricant to make the entry of things smoother.
5. Pay Attention to what feels good: The anus is a sensitive area that feel amazing when stimulated in the right way. Experiment with gliding a lubricated finger over it, kissing the buttocks close to it, licking it or massaging externally with a few fingers.
6. Use a Barrier: Using a glove on your hand creates a barrier between your fingers/nails and the delicate anal tissues, giving a smoother feeling. If using a condom for penetration, make sure you use extra lubricant. Barriers also make cleanup easier, as you simply dispose of them.
7. Use Your Fingers: Gradually work your way up to penetration, don't jump on it suddenly. Use plenty of lubrication and take things slow. Start with just the pad of the finger with gentle pressure agains the anus and allow the receiver to accept it then gradually work your way in deeper.
8. Use Toys as training wheels: There are many toys designed specifically for anal play, from butt plugs to prostate massagers to dildos. Start with playing with a small buttplug before moving on to larger things like penises and dildos.
9. Try Different Rhythms: Experiment with rhythm when stimulating the anus, from not moving at all, to slow, to steady jacking, to long thrusts, to fast and frenzied. As the receiver becomes more aroused, they may enjoy deeper penetration, but make sure you stay communicating about how they are going.
10. Comfort and Cleanliness: Anal play is more enjoyable when the bowel is not full, so it is best to avoid anal stimulation if constipated or bloated. Some people enjoy cleaning the rectum with a douche but this is not necessary prior to anal play. Just make sure the genital area is freshly showered and clean.
11. Don't Ignore the Perineum: The perineum, the area between the anus and genitals, is one of our sexual command centres and can be very pleasurable when pressed or massaged. Don't be afraid to explore this area at the same time, for example, stroking the perineum whilst penetrating with one finger of the other hand.
12. Use Your Mouth: Use your mouth to kiss or lick the area around the anus. This is incredibly intimate and can feel absolutely sensational.
13. Use Props: Add some props to your foreplay to spice things up. From feather ticklers to whips to blindfolds to bondage, there are many different props you can use to add a new level of excitement to the experience.
14. Practice Relaxation Techniques: Anal play can be uncomfortable if you're not relaxed or turned on enough. If your bum muscles feel tight, use relaxation techniques like deep breathing and moaning to help you relax and open up.
15. Dedicated Prostate Massage: For cis-male receivers, anal play holds a whole other level of pleasure due to the prostate being located there - coined the male G Spot. Start with the pad of one finger and gradually penetrate until you feel a harder rounded and textured surface. Gently stroke over the prostate gland and ask for feedback.
16. Practice Patience: Anal play requires trust, patience and educated care. It is important to not rush into penetration, as this can lead to discomfort or injury and loss of trust. Always check in with your lover/partner before engaging in anal stimulation. They may need more arousal time.
17. Don't Be Afraid to Speak Up: If something doesn't feel right, speak up and let your lover/partner know. Communication is key, and it's important to feel comfortable and safe during anal play.
18. Have Fun: Above all, remember to have fun! Anal play can be a thrilling, intimate and naughty experience, so let go and enjoy the ride.
There you have it, 18 tips for beginners and pros. If you would like more ideas, advice or guidance about how you can spice up your sex life feel free to contact me here 😉