Updated: May 19
There are 5 simple rules to follow when engaging in pleasurable anal play or anal sex.
1. Be relaxed, aroused and comfortable in the space
2. You must trust who you are playing with and give explicit consent
3. Use alot of water based or silicone lubricant when inserting anything
4. If it hurts, you have moved too quickly... if the sphincters are spasming, slowly pull (toy/penis/finger) out, everyone breathe a bit until the muscles relax and then try again, slower, or with more lube
5. If using a toy, make sure it has a flange or a strong cord that stops it disappearing inside the body!